The school has highly ambitious plans for growth and rehabilitation of underprivileged children. As a first step, we want to upgrade the school to an higher secondary level to coach students up to the XII standard and also to introduce English medium of education in an attempt to provide quality technical education to child labors and other economically challenged children. The estimated cost of this project is Rs.50 lakhs.
Beyond that, it is our desire to upgrade the infrastructure to a residential school providing free hostel facilities to underprivileged students. We have plans of expanding these services to other areas of Tamilnadu such as Coimbatore and Madurai with the help of the Government of Tamilnadu and the Lions Club of Madras, Teynampet. The Estimated cost of the above project is Rs. 150 Lakhs.
For accomplishing our vision into reality and also to run our current day-to-day activities and services effectively, we seek public support and financial help. Contributions can be done in the following manner:
1. Sponsoring education of one child per year.
|2 sets of Uniform||Rs.750/-|
|Test book, note books, etc.,||Rs.750/-|
|Cost of Education Examination Fees||Rs.2000/-|
|Total Cost||Rs.3500/- per year per child|
|Or 3.5 Lakhs fixed deposit|
2. You may sponsor one day food per child on your birthday, wedding anniversary or any other day of your choice by paying Rs. 50/- per day per child or by remitting a fixed deposit of Rs. 5000/- .
3. You may sponsor construction of one class room by paying Rs. 2.5 Lakhs. Class room will be named after the person of your choice.
4. You may adopt one child’s entire annual expenditure by paying Rs. 20,000/- .
5. You may sponsor annual maintenance of the building by paying Rs. 50,000/- .
6. You may adopt one month education expenditure of the entire school by paying Rs. 50,000/-
7. You may sponsor furniture for one class room by paying Rs. 95,000/- .
8. You may sponsor one day food expenditure by paying Rs. 15,000/- .
9. You may sponsor one year food for single child by paying Rs. 15,000/- .
There is a special scheme for the donors, called “Every-day donation” who may not be in a position to contribute a huge amount at a time. In this scheme, you can donate Rs. 10/- per day that will become Rs.3,600/- per year. If you have adopted a child, the academic progress achieved by the child will be intimated to you periodically. Apart from this, we also accept with gratitude any amount of sincere donation however small the amount is. Donations will have to be sent in the name of “Chandra Ammal Charitable Educational Foundation”. All donations are exempted by IT department under section 80CC.
We are grateful to the following Institutions/Individuals who have been supporting us generously:
A. SUKRUTHI TRUST
B. SHIRIDI SAI TRUST
C. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGIES
D. AKSHAYA TRUST
E. LIONS CLUB
F. ROUND TABLE
G. MYLAI TIRUVALLUVAR SANGAM
H. EAU CHEMICALS
I. PIEGEON TRUST
J. ILLAKYA SARAL
K. GIVE LIFE
L. RAJASTHAN FOOD BANK
M. RAJASTHAN CLOTH BANK
N. PRAKASH CHETTIYAR
P. FERRO ENGINEERS
Q. ART OF LIVING VOLUNTEERS
R. SAI DEVOTEES
S. ROTARY CLUB
T. STAR CHEMICALS
V. TEAM EVEREST
W. VIDHYARAMBAM TRUST
X. DAKSHANA GROUPS
Y. ALTIUS FOUNDATION , MYLAPORE